Who We Are
Sol Organica, S.A. (Sol Organica) is a Nicaraguan food processing company that sources, manufactures, and markets all natural and organic certified solar dried fruit and tropical fruit purees and juices for export to North America, South America, Asia, and Europe.
We’re committed to providing for the socioeconomic advancement of single mothers, smallholder farmers and their respective producing areas by way of technical assistance and long-term contracts.
Through socially responsible and environmentally friendly business practices, our goal is to not only provide customers with high quality products, but to inspire consumers to become agents of change and rethink where their food comes from.
Our mission is to connect conscientious consumers in export markets with smallholder farmers in tropical countries through quality, sustainably produced natural products.
Our vision is to continuously satisfy loyal customers with delicious and healthy tropical products that help people and the planet.
Our seven values serve as a compass for how we operate and interact with the world:
- Integrity: We uphold honest and transparent practices in all our relationships.
- Quality: We strive to make outstanding products and maintain excellent operating practices.
- Health: We produce natural and organic products. No additives.
- Small Farming: We partner with, invest in, transfer technology to and buy from small farmers. No intermediaries.
- Sustainability: We promote sustainability in all areas of our business from agricultural practices to processing.
- Empowerment: We hire, train and empower people from marginal communities to operate and advance our business.
- Collaboration: We work with other private and public stakeholders to promote positive social and environmental impact.